Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Beautiful Wishes

This week is absolutely flying!!  I wish there were some way to slow down the month of December...it seems every day just flies.

A quick card to share today that I made using Dotted Dahlias from Layers of Color.  I embossed the floral image using Versamark from Tsukineko and clear embossing powder.  Then sponged over it with Evergreen Bough (from the Tim Holtz Winter Distress ink line), sprinkled a little water on top and set it with my heat gun.  Quite easy card...which I love! :)

  As busy as these days are stamping time is hard to come by...  Off to start on dinner and perhaps a little wrapping of presents too.  Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings,

6 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Woohoo Jennie - this looks fabulous - I love that splashed water - well done! I do love the Dotted Dhalia as background - thanks for the inspiration! {{{hugs}}}

craftieodmae said...

Girl this is just gorgeous, and I love the bow!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just amazing! Love the black and white ribbon and that super awesome bow!

yyam said...

Ooh..this is so sweet! Love the snowman and how you did the snow! And the bling! :)

kiwimeskreations said...

Jennie this is so simple and yet absolutely stunning. Love the black ribbon.
Blessings
Maxine

Payne Holler Cards said...

you always make quick n easy look so elegant - this is wonderful - will have to try that water tip!
(and yes, please slow down Dec)