Gina K. Designs Gallery

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mojo Madness #56



I made this card for the sketch challenge on the blog Poetic Artistry (http://poeticartistry.blogspot.com/2008/10/mojo-madness-contest-week-56.html ). I thought the snowman would work perfectly as the main image and I have wanted to use the star punches with this stamp. Obviously, this sketch made that just so easy! I added a little extra bling on the star with some star gems that I recently picked up at Michael's. It didn't show up well in the picture...but you get the idea. I promise I am going to take a break from my snowmen stamps :o)
Have a great day!

7 comments:

Ann said...

Very cute! Love those snowmen! :D

Michelle said...

AAAH! LOVE IT! I just got mine in the mail on Friday!! I"m planning on stamping it if I can get off the blog surfing! LOL! TFS!

Cheryl Walker said...

Super cute snowman card!!! Love the paper on this,and the colors!!!

Cheryl

Card Creations said...

Love the colors on this card....I love the way te DP just flows together too. Thanks for sharing.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is adorable. Thanks for playing my challenge.

Anonymous said...

Love this card! love the colors..

Robin

Babies-Beth said...

Oh, I just love these snow people! I love all of your christmas cards, lol!!