Gina K. Designs Gallery

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Autumn Whimsy



Mandy at Limelight Paper Crafts (http://limelightpapercrafts.blogspot.com/) has a sketch challenge on her blog that I just had to try. I have been in quite a snowman mood lately, so I had to use something other than a snowman.... :o) So with it finally feeling like fall here in NC, I thought it would be fitting to make a seasonal thank you card and Seasonal Whimsy is perfect for that! This is supposed to be a "manly" card, but for some reason it didn't look right until I added the bow. It is going to be busy here for the rest of the day so have a great Saturday!

9 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh, WOW! I love those colors! Did I ever tell you we are in NC, too? ;) Gotta love those fall leaves! Thanks for playing along!

JenMarie said...

GORGEOUS!

Theresa Momber said...

Beautiful! I love those fall colors.

Jenn said...

love this layout and colors

Stacey Schafer said...

this fall creation is darling!

angeljakki said...

love the colours and the design.

Anonymous said...

that card is so nice! It was funny because i was looking at it and I was like....wait a minute she could use that for Mandy's sketch challenge this week...then DUH I read and you did :) :) LOL

Brandi Parshley said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love what you did with the sketch! It does look manly even with that gorgeous ribbon!

love2Bcreative said...

Oh! Oh! Oh!! This is one awesome card Jennie ;o) WOW WOW WOW!!
TFS~