Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Such Cute Snowmen



Ever since I received the new stamps, A Scarf for Three (from My Favorite Things), I have been in a serious snowman mood! Right now this snowman stamp is my favorite.. I wanted to keep this card simple and so I didn't stamp the River Rock background. I may use this with my Christmas cards that I send this year. Instead of making the same 60-75 cards for Christmas, this year I am going to switch it up a bit and do an assortment ~ just 10 of each design so I don't get quite as bored with making the same card! Also with having a little one (who will soon be crawling and into everything), my time is a bit limited with mass producing cards so that is a factor as well.



I also wanted to share this card today from Gina K. Desgins....I think this lobster is just the cutest. I bought him before Gina K. started selling her stamps in sets so I only have three from this set. I think a Santa hat on him would be too cute! I will have to be on the lookout for one. That is about all from here. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Cat Tidwell said...

Those are so adorable! I love the snowmen, the colors you have used, beautiful card! I love that lobster too! He is soo cute! Gina does have a set with him in a santa hat..i think its called Sandy claws comes to town or something like that lol.

Susie said...

I love your snowman card - such bright and wonderful colors. You have a lovely blog - I'll be back.

Melyssa said...

This is to cute! I love it, wish I had that stamp I would so steal your card and make one for myself.