Gina K. Designs Gallery

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cheerful Fall



What is missing from this card?....Hhhmmm...So I can make a card without using the Cuttlebug :o))
I bought this designer paper at the Target Dollar spot...I ended up buying 8 and I really didn't need any more (I am afraid I can't resist a good deal!) I combined this with the leaf stamp from All Through the Year (retired SU stamp set) which I stamped using the Pumpkin Patch Spectrum Pad. I like the various colors of each leaf! The sentiment is from the Short and Sweet stamp set and fits perfectly in the oval punches.
It is a busy day here so have a great day!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Now THAT is a pretty Fall card! I love how you inked it up!! TFS!!

Rhonda Langley said...

I love a bargain!! That paper is great and the leaves are so colorful!!