Gina K. Designs Gallery

Friday, October 17, 2008

Penny Black Snowman



I have never thought about it before, but what do you call a female snowman/snowperson?
I am definitely in a snowman mood.... There is a great sketch challenge on SCS this week (which I used for this card), and I just had to try it with my Penny Black Warm & Cold stamp. The black half circle was made using the Coluzzle, which I don't quite have the hang of, but for half of a circle it worked. I think I am Coluzzle challenged! Sometimes my circles end up all wonky :o))
Off to get busy ;o) Have a great day!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

This is adorable! I love the pink with the snowmen. ;)

Cat Tidwell said...

Well, I dont know what you call them, but I do call this Gorgeous! Awesome creation, love the pinks!

Ann said...

SO cute! I love the snowman and the red gingham paper!

Card Creations said...

Pink + Snowmen.....it is great! I would have never thought to use pink....but it looks great!