Gina K. Designs Gallery

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Christmas Magic



I recently placed my first order with Limelight PaperCrafts and I love the speedy service. I ordered several Little Yellow Bicycle products: the 8x8 Christmas Magic paper pack, the stamp set Christmas Magic as well as the Clear Cut Shapes. I also saw a cute little 3 ornament kit, but held off and may try that next time. I am looking forward to seeing what I can create with these goodies in the next few weeks, lots of ideas floating around in my head. :o)) I was really drawn to the colors in the paper pack and was looking for some products to make some quick and easy cards for the upcoming holidays and this just fit perfectly. This is the first card I came up with and I have some other ideas I want to try real soon. Busy day here...so have a great day!



Stamps: Christmas Magic (LYB) and Linen
Cardstock: Handsome Hunter, Ruby Red, VV and Christmas Magic Collection DP
Ink: Ruby Red and Handsome Hunter
Accessories: Vanilla Grosgrain, Ivory Organdy, Silver Brad, and Tag Corner Punch

6 comments:

Cat Tidwell said...

Oh this is sooo pretty! I love the colors too! Awesome creation!

Mandy said...

Jennie, this turned out WONDERFULLY! It's just beautiful. :) I love those rich colors, too.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a simple but pretty holiday card.

Ann said...

Love that paper and the ribbons! So pretty! :D

Angie Williams said...

This is such a lovely card!

Nancy B said...

Jennie, I love it!! those Designer Papers are awesome.

Thanks for stopping by my blog...It was very nice of you.


Enjoy your weekend.