Gina K. Designs Gallery

Friday, August 12, 2011

PDCC44

Quick card to share today that I made using Branches4flowers from The {Stamps} of Life.  I am a *new* Club Member and just LOVE the clear stamps Stephanie has, as well as the new Colorbox Stephanie Barnard ink pads from Clearsnap.  I was a huge fan of Vivid and was sad when they discontinued the line, but not anymore!!!

For this card I used the new color challenge from the Play Date Cafe this week which I knew would go perfectly with some My Minds Eye patterned paper I had.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Blessings,

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Jennie - love the way the branches come up out of the lace 'holes' in the circle.
Blessings
Maxine

The Other Patti Sue said...

I LOVE this card... so cute... made me smile!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! Gorgeous papers--love that scallop circle with the flowers! FUN! Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

Basement Stamper said...

Love the gorgeous flowers against those branches. Great layout!

Michele Gross said...

Love the patterns, love the shapes-love it! So glad you played at The Play Date Cafe!

Aleksandra said...

Lovely card! Great idea with the brunches and the flowers. I like it a lot.

Have a great and creative day,
Aleksandra