Gina K. Designs Gallery

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Layers of Color ~ Trio of Cards

Here is a simple set of cards I made using May Bouquet cling art stamp as well as Encouragement from Layers of Color.  Love the quotes Nina included in this clear stamp set and perfect for encouraging little notes to friends.  I added a yellow bow using some gingham ribbon and colored the center of each flower with a yellow Copic.  Quite Clean and Simple, but some days are like that...and that's a good thing :)

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Blessings,

13 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Love these... absolutely stunning!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Perfect and simply beautiful! You say so much with so little, what talent!
hugs!

Payne Holler Cards said...

these are so lovely - beautiful set of cards!!! will make wonderful little gifts for over the holidays TFS!

craftieodmae said...

lovely cards, that is the stamp I won, I have got to get it inked up!!

Celina said...

Love the colors and simplicity of the cards.

Lovely Linda said...

Simply lovely Jennie - I love the CAS look - you do it so well - it is something I cannot seem to do! Thanks for the inspirration - always! {{{hugs}}}

Gina Lindsay said...

Very pretty cards, I love the bow you added.

Patti P. said...

Jennie, I love a card set and these are such beautiful sentiments. What a wonderful gift. Hydrangas are my fave flower. Hope you are having a wonderful week.
Patti

kiwimeskreations said...

Jennie these are stunning - I love the drama of the one image and the wee quotes are so powerful.
Blessings
Maxine

Melisa Waldorf said...

What a colorful and pretty set Jennie!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous CAS cards, Jennie!

Linda said...

what lovey cards. and pretty colors your used.

Evette K. said...

This is a great image. So useful and a great bundle to give as a present. Love to color so this stamp is for me. Add it to my LONG LONG LONG wish list. LOL ekc