Gina K. Designs Gallery

Monday, December 28, 2009

A Moment...


Can you believe Christmas is over and we are quickly approaching a new year! I am amazed at how the whole week flew by, but sure enjoyed every bit of it :o)

I did manage to get in my stamp room for a smidge and made this for the color challenge of Black/White over on Stamp TV. I used the clock and sentiment from Timeless Treasures. I stamped the clock with Going Gray and stamped the sentiment over it with Memento Black.
I stamped the sentiment on a paper flower as well (something I have seen Jessica do on her blog) and love the look it gives. This was a quick card to make and honestly, those are sometimes the best!

It is a busy week getting the house back together (Christmas decor taken down and put away) and switching my kids' bedrooms so the boys have more room (which is much needed!)

**Blog Candy Alert**
Nina who created the stamp set Lovely Shelf for Gina K. Designs is giving one away on her blog, along with a sample pack of Luxury cardstock. You can find the link HERE. It is a beautiful set...
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,



Card Deets:
Stamps: Timeless Treasures
Cardstock: Black Oynx, White, Fancy Pants The Daily Grind patterned paper
Ink: Going Gray, Memento Black
Accessories: Nesties, Spiral Punch, Paper flowers, polka dot flowers, large black eyelet

7 comments:

Elaine A said...

Jennie -

I love this card. You've done such a lovely job on it!

Elaine Allen

The Other Patti Sue said...

So cute Jennie! I love your flower pattern! Super creative!

Cathleen said...

This is so pretty, love the flowers!

Christyne said...

Such a pretty card and what a wonderful and true sentiment!

Kristin said...

this is so very pretty!!

craftieodmae said...

this is gorgoeus!!!I love the colors!

NinaB said...

Great job on this card. I love both the masculine feel of it even with the flower. Have a blessed new year, Jennie.