Gina K. Designs Gallery

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Creative Clear Stamps Blog Hop!!!

Are you ready for another Creative Clear Stamps Blog Hop! I am so excited and this time EVERYONE can join and share their Creative Vision using their favorite Creative Clear Stamps.


And here is the inside...

I made a Flap Card that I have just been dying to share.... It is hard to narrow down my absolute favorite Creative Clear Stamp set so from the Holiday stamp selection, I chose Let It Snow. This snowman is just adorable and I love the cute sentiments and tree image in this set. I will be sharing how to make this (really EASY) card next week on the CCS Blog on next Wednesday so be sure to stop by there so you can make you own....Did I say it was easy??? It is, It IS!

Be sure to stop by the Design Team members blogs: Laura, Linda, Shelly, Lisa, Rebecca as well as the very creative and talented Olga, Patti, and Theresa.

Laura will also be giving away a new release to one lucky commenter from one of the blog comments, so be sure leave a comment at each stop. You just never know whose blog will be picked! You can look for the announcement of the winner over on the Creative Clear Stamps Blog: A Fairy Creative Place.

Have a wonderful day!
Blessings,



Card Deets:
Stamp: Let It Snow
Cardstock: Real Red, VV and SU dsp
Ink: Memento Black, Real Red
Accesories: Pom Pom fibers, Mega Scalloped Punch, Jumbo Circle Punch, Coluzzle and Copics

9 comments:

craftieodmae said...

I love your card, can't wait to see how you did it!!!!

the paper bug said...

Cute card Jennie!

Rebecca

Theresa's Studio said...

Great flap card....such a fun blog hop. Love this snowman!

The Other Patti Sue said...

So adorable!I too love that little snowman! Love the flap card! Can't wait until your tutoria!

Laura said...

Ah so flipping cute!!

Patti J said...

Awww....Jennie - what a darling card!!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is such a cute card!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty...I just don't know where you get all the time for all these blog hops girl!

paige said...

The snowman is indeed adorable and i love the unique card design!