Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

CCS Design Team Farewell....

I wanted to use a favorite Sentiment Single from Creative Clear Stamps as my final posting as a Design Team member for Creative Clear Stamps and could think of nothing more appropriate than Motherhood... I paired it with a some patterned paper from Fancy Pants Designs called The Daily Grind. The Lord has provided us with true gifts in our children and there is not a better job in the world than "Motherhood."

Before I go...I just need to say that I have so enjoyed designing for Creative Clear Stamps! Laura is just the best and is so easy to work with and most generous with her Design Team! I have been impressed with the great quality of her clear stamps and the service she provides is outstanding. It has truly been a privilege and one in which I know I have grown creatively.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Blessings,


Card Deets ~
Stamp: Motherhood
Cardstock: White, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron and Fancy Pants Designs The Daily Grind (dp)
Ink: Wild Wasabi and So Saffron
Accessories: Binder Clip, Nesties, Ribbon, Border Punch

9 comments:

craftieodmae said...

ah....hate to see you and Linda leave. You inspire me so much, I have learned a lot from you. Your card is as always, gorgeous! Love the white sentimant down the side.

Jaspere said...

This turned out great.

JazzyH said...

I love all of the elements you used.

Payne Holler Cards said...

this single stamp always reminds me of you - you have made so many beautiful cards with it! hate to see our DT time end...but looking forward to seeing what 2010 has for everyone!!

paige said...

This is a terrific card! the sentiment is perfect!

Angie Williams said...

This is really a nice card! I love the sentiment!

Christyne said...

This is gorgeous! Love all the texture and different colours!

Kristin said...

beautiful card (and i really like that sentiment!)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

You were an awesome DT member and your projects were always nice!