Gina K. Designs Gallery

Friday, March 13, 2009

Just Fry it!



InStyle Stamps just released some new images this past Wednesday. I colored Kick Butt Chuck with Copics and used Real Red and Summer Sun cardstock. I think this card would be perfect for a Chicken Wing party ;o) For the sentiment on this card, I must give credit to my witty husband who came up with it. :o) Of course, you can create any sentiment you want or use something you already have. My brother-in-law from England is coming in this weekend so I have some cleaning and cooking to do...Have a great weekend!

11 comments:

Jaspere said...

Oh my goodness this is so bright and fun.

Stephanie said...

This made me laugh... great card!

Linda P said...

Hope your visit is going wonderfully! This did make me laugh out loud love this little guy and of course the sentiment is perfect:) nice teamwork !!

Cheryl Walker said...

LOL how cute!!! I love it!!! :)

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!!

Michelle Walpole said...

Isn't this hilarious! Love the colours and your colouring! This one will sure to bring on a smile! I am sitting here giggling at it!

You are SO clever, Jennie!

Maria said...

Okay, Jennie. . .that chick looks like she's ready to kick butt! LOL! Such a cute image. Love your sentiment. LOL! Awesome layout and the photo corner. Such a fun card.

maria

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

what a sweet image, it brought a huge smile to my face....awesome! *~*

Angie Williams said...

He is so cute!! Great card!

Carmen said...

Oh my that is waaaaay to cute!

Maria (Inky Stamper) said...

lol! that bird is a riot. love it!

Kristin said...

hehe, favorite stamp and sentiment EVER (even if computer generated!)