Gina K. Designs Gallery

Friday, March 6, 2009

CAS: Caffeine is Best



This is a nice simple CAS card that I made for the challenge this week using the sets The Best of Life and My Cuppa' Joe. For the challenge we were to add dots either with a pen or paper piercing, I opted for paper piercing on the corners. I am still having a problem leaving blank space, but am trying to keep it simple! I love the semtiment...for me caffeine first thing in the morning is a MUST! It is not pretty when I don't have coffee :o)))
Have a great day!

9 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

I couldn't agree more, nothin better than a cup of joe....fun card! *~*

Maria said...

Awesome card Jennie! It's a great card to give to a friend. . .I don't need coffee necessarily in the morning but I do need it through the course of the day! I get really sleepy! LOL!!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!

maria

Anonymous said...

This card is so typical of a very good friend! I guess I need to find out where you buy your stamps! How much fun...

Cat Tidwell said...

Love it! And I so agree! LOL!

Kristin said...

i so need more coffee type stamps :-), but most of my friends DON'T drink it! yikes! :-) love yours!!

Tina said...

what a great card, love the stamps and your colors and of course my carmel moka in the morning!

Anonymous said...

Great CAS card Jennie!

I don't drink coffee...hate the smell of it and dislike anything with the coffee taste in it...like tiramisu etc.

Carmen said...

Great card!! I love how simple it is!!

Unknown said...

love these CAS challenges too! love it! i like how you paper-pieced the cup.