Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Best Friends



I made this for the sketch challenge on StampTV. Quite a cool sketch and I found the perfect reason to use this great new plaid dp. I love the pastel colors of it and used two Gina K. sets: The Best of Life and Warm and Fuzzy. The animals were colored with Copics and I added a little grass with a tiny little grass stamp I have from Art Impressions. Tomorrow is a new stamp release day from Gina K. and I am really interested in seeing the new set Asela designed...she had a sneak peek yesterday on her blog and it looks just delightful! Have a great day!

6 comments:

catdidit said...

Ah too cute Jennie! Love how you added the grass and this is perfect with the dp!

Maria said...

Oh Jennie! What an adorable image. . .I love the sentiment and how it goes so nicely with the images. Love the pretty dp that you used too!! Pastel colors are so soft and feminine. I love using those colors.

Maria

Jaspere said...

Now that is CUTE!

Stephanie said...

Wicked cute!

Michelle Walpole said...

Very cute!

Maria (Inky Stamper) said...

how cute! love how you stamped the images :).