Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Best Friends



I made this for the sketch challenge on StampTV. Quite a cool sketch and I found the perfect reason to use this great new plaid dp. I love the pastel colors of it and used two Gina K. sets: The Best of Life and Warm and Fuzzy. The animals were colored with Copics and I added a little grass with a tiny little grass stamp I have from Art Impressions. Tomorrow is a new stamp release day from Gina K. and I am really interested in seeing the new set Asela designed...she had a sneak peek yesterday on her blog and it looks just delightful! Have a great day!

6 comments:

Cat Tidwell said...

Ah too cute Jennie! Love how you added the grass and this is perfect with the dp!

Maria said...

Oh Jennie! What an adorable image. . .I love the sentiment and how it goes so nicely with the images. Love the pretty dp that you used too!! Pastel colors are so soft and feminine. I love using those colors.

Maria

Jaspere said...

Now that is CUTE!

Stephanie said...

Wicked cute!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Unknown said...

how cute! love how you stamped the images :).