Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!


It is hard to believe tomorrow is Christmas!  I am very excited for my kids tomorrow... all of the presents are wrapped, we painted ornaments yesterday and baked Christmas cookies today. We have a new tradition of making Sugar Cookies on Christmas Eve, lots of fun!   Honestly, it is fun just being together in the kitchen (so long as I don't freak out about red/green sugar being EVERYWHERE!)  :o))

This is a little Christmas card I whipped up pretty quick when I realized my stash was running low.  Next year I must plan better :o)    Sorry the photo is a little blurry...  
I did want to mention I have some very nice blog candy I will be posting soon, I am quite excited about it!   It will be perfect for Valentines Day coming up!!!  (how it that for a hint?)

I pray you all have a Merry Christmas!   

7 comments:

Jaspere said...

Cute card. I too will plan things a little different next year--well actually plan ahead.

Kristin said...

Cute! Our christmas eve tradition is making chocolate chip cookies. That's santa's favorite (at least the one around here, haha!)

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

oh I luv Valentines Day, it is my favorite holiday right under Christmas. This is a great card...Merry Christmas to you and your family! *~*

Carrie said...

Your cards are gorgeous!! Love the way you combine the colors!!

Melanie said...

Very cute, I love seeing snowmen because they are so vertile. Very Great colors!

Saxontoy said...

Jennie, I always love what you do and both this snowman card and the limelight one are just so adorable. TFS

Ilina Crouse said...

I love this snowman, as well the colors you used and the layout of the card!