Gina K. Designs Gallery

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Funky Christmas Snowman



Basic Grey Figgy Pudding is one of my favorite designer papers for Christmas. I just love the designs in the paper pack as well as the colors. I made this card using Gina K.'s stamp sets: Funky Christmas and Seasonal Sayings. She both of them (as well as several others) on sale the Friday after Thanksgiving and a sale always catches my eye! I was also given a gift certificate for Gina K. Designs (from my Secret Sister on SCS~ Jody Morrow Confessions of a Ribbon Addict ), so all the more reason to get a little something! :o)))
Have a wonderful Stampin' Day!

4 comments:

Tina said...

The funky snowman is adorable! I love figgy pudding dsp, its my fav too!

Teresa Kline said...

I luv the funky snowman...sooo adorable! *~*

Jody Morrow said...

Oh YAY! I am so glad you bought yourself something with the GC already! :) Very cute card!

Carmen said...

Oh my you have the cutest snowman stamps! This one is great!