Gina K. Designs Gallery

Friday, November 9, 2012

CardMaker Blog Hop

Welcome to the CardMaker Blog Hop!  Today we are teaming up with Xyron to share projects made with their fabulous adhesives. I am new to Xyron (gasp, I know!) and was blown away by the package of products I received for this hop. Obviously I had to try each one out and must say I am hooked!  For my projects today, I created two seasonal cards using Love Dwells Here and the coordinating Home Sweet Home Spellbinders dies...and of course all the adhesive is from Xyron: 1.5" Create-a-Sticker, Glue Stick, Mega Runner, and the Creative Station.  



For more info on Xyron, be sure to check out their blog Ain't She Crafty!
Be sure to check out the inspiration from the rest of the team.  I know that I am looking forward to seeing the sparkly cards everyone has created!!  
Anya
Carolyn
Colleen
Glenda
Trudy
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings,
 
Card Details:
Stamps: Love Dwells Here (The Craft's Meow)
Cardstock: Fresh Asparagus, Ivory and Lipstick Red (Gina K. Designs)

Patterned Paper: Simple Stories
Ink: Bamboo Leaves, Peanut Brittle and Rhubarb Stalk (Tsukineko)
Dies: Home Sweet Home (Spellbinders)

Adhesive: 1.5" Create-a-Sticker, Glue Stick, Mega Runner, and the Creative Station
Bling: Want2Scrap
Twine: The Twinery
Pin It

11 comments:

Carolyn King said...

Great cards Jennie! loving the bling coming from the chimney!!!

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card's Jennie love the little house. Caroline xxx

Brooke said...

These are really pretty, Jennie! The little houses are so sweet!

craftieodmae said...

Jennie this is awesome! I love the house!!

Ava Gavloski said...

looks like xyron did a great job with your cards
ava g

Sabrina said...

Your cards are very cute. I can't wait to use my Xyron Sticker Maker that I just bought today.
Sabrina

Glenda J said...

These are absolutely fantastic! Love the papers and the fabulous design.

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

Love your cards.. and your right there is no place like home especially during the holidays.

Patti J said...

Great cards, Jennie! The chimney bling is so sweet! Thanks for sharing, and enjoy those new goodies! Hugs...

colleen said...

Such pretty cards! Love the little houses.

Beate said...

Jennie, both cards are so cute. Love Nina's house die and what you made with it.
Hugs and smiles