Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sending You Smiles

Today I am sharing another card I made using Sent with Love from The Craft's Meow.  I paired it with some My Mind's Eye patterned paper and did something I haven't in forever...stenciling! I stenciled the circle focal image with Arabesque from The Crafter's Workshop.
I used the sketch from the November challenge over on the TCM Blog....and got it made right before the end of the month, lol! 


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings, 
Pin It

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Jennie this is gorgeous I love the image and the layout is simply beautiful. Caroline xxx

Elizabeth Allan said...

Beautiful design that is sure to deliver love across the miles.

Ravengirl said...

This is darling! I love all the design details!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Very pretty card Jennie, and the stencilling is a fabulous accent.
Blessings
Maxine

Beate said...

Jennie, your card is gorgeous. Love that stamp you used and those tiny hearts!
Hugs and smiles