Gina K. Designs Gallery

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Skipping Stones Design Sketch

I am excited to share that I am Guest Designing for Skipping Stones Designs this month! 
Every Tuesday Skipping Stones Design has a sketch challenge and for my card today I used Damask Darling  and kept to a circular shape.

This month the sketch is brought by Kelly Schirmer:
 
Check out the Skipping Stones Design site to see what the rest of the team came up with.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings,
 
Pin It

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Fabulous card Jennie love the design and layout. Caroline xxx

craftieodmae said...

Fantastic card Jennie!!

Katie Gehring said...

This is gorgeous, Jennie! I love your use of the scroll pattern from Damaak Darling!

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous colours Jennie and a beautiful card.
Blessings
Maxine

Kelly S. said...

LOVELY stamping, Jennie! Such wonderful warm colors for fall. The die cut label is a perfect fit with the images you chose for the background. A beautiful card with this sketch!!