Gina K. Designs Gallery

Monday, July 7, 2008

Retro Boutique



I made this card using a stamp set from Gina K. Designs that was released back in May. It is a new favorite and has a lot of possibilities. One of my favorite techniques with this stamp set is paper piecing which I knew would work wonderfully. The dress alone just screams..."paper piece me!"...Okay, that is weird. :o)

On Friday and Saturday I made several different cards with this stamp set and yesterday I checked out Gina's blog (A Day in the Life) and she had one she made on her blog using the new Basic Grey designer paper. Check out her card, it is awesome and now I will have to get some of the new Basic Grey paper on my next order, that Euphoria is so pretty!
Have a great day!

Stamps: Retro Boutique
Cardstock: Real Red, Soft Sky, Whisper White and Gypsy Basic Grey Designer paper
Ink: Staz On Black
Accesssories: Boho Blossoms punch, Soft Sky Double Stitched Ribbon, Oval Punches, Tag Punch, Black Pen, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer

No comments: