Gina K. Designs Gallery

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Noble Deer Wallet



My oldest son had a birthday last week and a dear friend of mine made this paper wallet from a tutorial on SCS. If this isn't enough to push me over the edge to purchase the Noble Deer stamp set, I don't know what will! :o))) (**Side note: Yes, I am finally going to order it. I think it is the perfect masculine stamp set!)

Isn't this wallet card just the coolest thing? I am amazed at my friends creativity and her vision for a card! The cardstock she used really gave it a nice masculine touch. Through the eyelets she had a nice cording that I am afraid did not survive my son's opening of the wallet and can never be threaded through them again...(I tried!)



When the wallet is open, it has places where a monetary gift can be placed (as if it were a real wallet). I told my son that I would *need" this card after his birthday was over so I could CASE it before he got it back for good!
Have a great day!

No comments: