Gina K. Designs Gallery

Monday, July 21, 2008

Pun Fun



Last week I was out in the mountains of Brevard, NC and was able to stop briefly at a nice Scrapbooking store. I say "briefly" because it seems that my four month old did not appreciate this paper crafting store :o(((
I was able to get out of there just under $15 (which is truly attributed to Jeb) and only bought some discounted Basic Grey scrapbook paper and a Cuttlebug folder: Tiny Bubbles.

I knew I wanted to use the Pun Fun stamp set with my new Tiny Bubbles Cuttlebug Folder. I also used the new scalloped border punch (from SU) that will be in the new catalog in August. It is a pretty cool punch...very different from other punches SU has offered.
The Bashful Blue layer was first stamped with Canvas BG prior to putting it through the Cuttlebug, it just adds an extra textured look.

Recipe:
Stamps: Pun Fun and Canvas
Cardstock: Real Red, Bashful Blue, Basic Black and WW
Ink: Staz On Black
Accessories: Tiny Bubbles Cuttlebug folder, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Ticket Corner Punch, Bashful Blue Brads, Scalloped Border Punch, Red Polka Dot Organdy ribbon, Word Window Punch and Paper Piercer

No comments: