Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

One of a Kind



Today I decided to use a SU stamp set that I really haven't used that much at all. It really appealed to me out of the catalog, but for some reason I have a hard time figuring out how to use it. I see a lot of gorgeous cards other people have made and could/will certainly CASE, but want to be original too! This is one of my favorite color combinations: Perfect Plum and Pale Plum.
I often like to toss in Mellow Moss as well, but this one didn't need it so I kept it monochromatic.
Have a great day!

Recipe:
Stamps: One of a Kind, French Script and Linen
Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum and VV
Ink: Perfect Plum and Pale Plum
Accessories: Boho Blossoms Punch, Silver Brads, Primas, Tag Corner Punch, and Grosgrain

No comments: