Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

How Sweet

Today I have a card I made using some Penny Black stamp.
I used Sweet as Honey and the background Floral Thread and a bit of watercoloring. The background was stamped using Pear Tart and I layered the die cut image which was watercolored (using distress inks).

I am entering this into the newest Penny Black challenge
I have been having a hard time finding crafty time lately...much less blog hopping!
This summer has been crazy and currently the big kids are off to the Wilds for a week of camp and I am still organizing/reorganizing from moving my craft room out to create a home office for my DH. I had NO IDEA I had so much stuff!!! Oh my goodness, this has been painful! And now a new CHA is happening with some fab new products coming and I am in trouble all over again. Biggest must have right now....the new Archival ink colors!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings,
 

Pin It

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Jennie this is beautiful.
For some reason I have not been receiving your posts, and today I have two months of them! Weird :-)
Blessings
Maxine