Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Your Kindness

I managed to squeeze some card making in this morning while Jeb was working on some coloring papers. I know you have seen these leaves (from Foliage Fancy) before...but I am longing for fall. This set was illustrated by my dear friend Nina and love the two-step stamping possibilities.    
The solid leaf image was stamped with a spectrum pad and with the outline image was stamped with Rich Cocoa. I  distressed the edges and I sprayed it with a little Rich Cocoa Fireworks spray. I am entering this into the Moxie Fab World: Card Design Handbook Week: The Repitition Challenge
Pin It
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings,
 

7 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful fall card, Jennie!

Patti P. said...

So pretty and I love the shimmer on your leaves!! I too am ready for Fall, my fave season!

kiwimeskreations said...

Jennie this is stunning - I love the elegance of it, accentuated by you fabulous colours.!
Blessings
Maxine

craftieodmae said...

fantastic, love the leaves and how you have them colored!!!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Wonderful rustic colors in this autumn beauty!

Beverley said...

Beautiful Autumn card, lovely combination of colours.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jennie! Thanks for linking this up to the Repetition Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)