Gina K. Designs Gallery

Friday, January 6, 2012

Blessed Beyond Measure

I have another Layers of Color card to share...this one I made using Sweet Silhouettes. I stamped the label on patterned paper using Memento Black Tuxedo.  After die cutting I sponge the edges lightly with Memento London Fog.  The silhouette image was popped up on a dimensional.  
Did you hear about the amazing sale at Layers of Color?  Definitely not to be missed and Laura has an exciting blog post here... stop by and see the great news for Layers of Color customers and fans, too!
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings,

6 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Jennie - this is fabulous! I love the palette that you have used and the divine twine - fabulously masculine!! Love it! {{{hugs}}}

Payne Holler Cards said...

this is a big big big big favorite and that stamp set is allllll sold out (bummer, guess will wait to see what comes out with their new changes)...your vintage is really gorgeous!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Absolutely stunning! That bow is amazing and so is the sentiment!

Evette K. said...

Hey there Jennie...this card is awesome, stunning, vintage, beautiful...gee can ya guess I like it???????? LOL LOL Sure do. You did well gf. Just love all the elements you put on there. evette

Madeleen said...

Absolutely beautiful card Jennie!!

Crafty Caring Friends said...

I like this card...it is hard to find a masculine card. I really find myself being drawn to silhouettes. This is a keeper!