Gina K. Designs Gallery

Saturday, October 1, 2011

WCMD - Glad Tidings of Peace


Welcome to another stop on the World Card Making Day Blog Hop!  Today kicks off the holiday card-making season and card makers from around the world and celebrating with a fun blog hop!


I made this using Layers of Color Glad Tidings clear art stamp set and some Authentique patterned paper.  The layout is super easy and keeps the circle as the focal point.

Be sure and leave a comment by Sunday night at 10 pm (EST) as I am giving away a Glad Tidings clear art stamp set.  Simply answer this question: What type of images do you like to use when creating Christmas cards? (cutesy, vintage, snowmen, etc.) and I will get my daughter draw a random name and post the winner on Monday morning!  Sound fun? :)
Continuing on with the WCMD Blog Hop... hop on over to see what Ashley Nguyen Newell has to share...
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Blessings,

15 comments:

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Oh, what a beauty, Jennie!! Fabulous card!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Hi Jennie, that is a fabulous card - love it!!
I use stamps that make the reason for the season very clear on my Christmas cards - i.e. Christian images.
Blessings
Maxine

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is spectacular! I use any and all Christmas images... what ever strikes my mood of the day! Love to make Christmas cards... my fav!

peggy wainman said...

That is a gorgeous card! I've been using more cutesy imags so far, burt I do like the look of a little more vintage.

slbt17 said...

lovely.
Sandra ltb

Linda Beeson said...

Your card is so pretty. I think that snowmen are maybe my favorite design for Christmas or winter cards but vintage style would make a close second.

whitneymaryann said...

Tend to stick with the more traditional images and sentiments that remind this is a holiday celebrating the birth of Christ.

Alicia said...

I am a sucker for graphic greetings.... Lovely card. Happy WCMD!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

BEAUTIFUL! LOVE those doves!

Pamela said...

Great card!! :)

Jan Marie said...

What a beautiful card! Love the classic Christmas colors and vintage images. Beautiful work! Blessings!

Jan Marie said...

Forgot to answer the question . . .vintage images with scripture and sentiments that proclaim the birth of our Savior!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! I love using vintage images for my Christmas cards.
hugs,
Gini

Riette said...

I only started card-making this year so haven't really made many. But I would say Angels and Christmas trees. Living in South Africa means Christmas us HOT and spent in and around swimming pools. So snowmen is not really going to make it :-D

Payne Holler Cards said...

beautiful card! missed WCMD...and for Christmas this year...going to try my hand at vintage (-: with scripture!!