Join us for a Card Drive for Kids with Spina Bifida blog hop! Members of Gina K.'s Design Team have come together to host a hop where we will share with you cards we created for some very special kids! You can find more details on this special cause over at StampTV.
If you came from Lee's blog, you're at the right place. If not make sure to head over to StampTV where you will find a list of all those participating in today's hop and more information on the card drive.
I used the stamp set Fairy Tales to create a happy card for one of the sweet girls and paired it with some Jillibean Soup patterned paper. I added a little Dandelion Gingham and the sentiment off to the side.
A few details about this card drive...
Everyone who mails in a card for each of the children will be entered into the drawing to win a grand prize:
Awesome companies have donated amazing prizes for you! More than $400.00 in prizes!!
- Heartfelt Creations: 8 stamping sets + 1 Coordinated Die Set. Value: $150.00!
- Gina K. Designs: 2 StampTV Kits: Value: $70.00 (Gina will send the prize direct to the winner!)
- Unity Stamps: 10 Itty Bitty Stamps. Value: $70.00
- SP & Company: 3 Stamp Set. Value: $40.00
- Lawn Fawn Stamps: 2 Stamp Set: Value: $30.00
- Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps: 1 Stamp Set. Value: $11.00
- Spellbinders: 2 die sets!! (Not included in the picture)
- Tombow Markers: 6 packs of markers and several packs of adhesives (Not included in the picture)
- Now, head on over to Giovana's blog to see what she's sharing with you today!Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!Blessings,