This was a challenging sketch for me...I know the other girls will have some fabulous designs, but I struggled with mine :o(
I used the new Organize Stamp TV Kit for mine and made a birthday card. I am always lacking birthday cards and scrounging around to create last minute... I am glad I tried it though, it made me stretch from my normally clean lines of design. After seeing what the others create, I may try again :o) I hope you will play along with us on this sketch and make sure you link your creation on the Sketch Girl blog and you may be the winner of a template of your choice from Perfect Presentation!
My dear friend Olga gave me the sweetest award:
This award requires that I list 10 things about myself and I pass it onto 10 fellow bloggers so here it goes...
10 things about me in no particular order....
1. I love sushi, YUM!
2. I am getting the hang of Facebook.
3. I am a nightowl.
4. I love flannel sheets in the winter.
5. I graduated high school 3rd in my class of 3...is that last?) :o)
(very small school in Japan...the others were just way more focused than me, LOL!)
6. I would love to work at Starbucks one day.
7. Procrastinating is a great flaw of mine.
8. I love days when I can stay in my pajamas ALL day!
9. I need to shave...my legs! (obviously I am running out of interesting things!)
10. I am thankful for all my online friends!
I will pass this on to the Sketch Girls!!! Can't wait to see what your top 10 things are! Be sure to stop by and see what they did with the sketch this week. The Sketch Girls: Annie, Julie, Alyssa, Harriet, Tiffany, Randee, Bonnie, Amber, Katie, Jessica, Sara, and our Guest Designer Laurel