Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lovely Shelf-Birthday Card


I recently won a challenge over at Stamp TV and chose the Lovely Shelf illustrated by Nina Brackett. I have seen so many fabulous designs with this set and had it at the tippity top of my wishlist for ordering ASAP :o) So obviously it was a no brainer for what I would choose (though I was quite tempted with other GKD sets on my ever growing list!)

I made this card using a sketch challenge hosted by Theresa Momber over on SCS for the release party and flipped it on its side. I adore pink/Kraft together...almost as much as pink/brown. I hope you have a wonderful day and if you get a chance stop back by tonight. This evening (11 PM EST) there will be another CSS Alumni Blog Hop for Gina K. Designs that I am so excited to be a part of again... This time it is an Inspiration Challenge and let me tell you...they might be too good to eat! :oP
Blessings,



Card Deets ~
Stamp: Lovely Shelf
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Kraft, WW and Basic Grey Bittersweet
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Border Punch, Copics, Buttons, Pearl Bling

10 comments:

NinaB said...

Awww, I'm glad you like it. This is simply beautiful, Jennie.

Susan said...

Sooooo Pretty! I love this set.My set shipped yesterday.WOO HOO!!!

Patti said...

This is just a sweet card! I love the pink... so warm! Super cute idea with the buttons!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

craftieodamae said...

Jennie this is so pretty! So full of life, love it!

Leah said...

So pretty! I adore that color combo too:) What a fun set and how happy that you won it:)

Payne Holler Cards said...

lovin the colors! cant wait for Spring! didnt those buttons fit perfectly...so glad you won this set (:...see ya tonight at the hop!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I've been so busy I haven't had time to blog hop like I normally do. I love this card as it's just my style!

shellpole said...

congrats on teh win...much deserved i am sure.....love this...simple yet quite eye catching!

Christyne (aka Apple Blossom) said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love the addition of the buttons - just the right touch!