Gina K. Designs Gallery

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Special Delivery


I received my own Special Delivery yesterday and oh my, is it special!!! ({{HUGS}} to my stampin' BFF!) One of my favorite styles in stamping is the postage look and these new stamps from Tami Mayberry fit me to a "T!" They are so cute and I look forward to seeing how many different cards I can create with Special Delivery and Special Delivery Addition.

I stamped the postage grid on GKD Luxury White Heavy Weight Cardstock using Memento Rich Cocoa ink. Then I stamped each box using Pink Pirouette to give a background.  Using my SU markers I colored each flower with Perfect Plum, Rose Red, Summer Sun and Old Olive and alternated colors.  I love the little circle stamp (which there are several in the set with various sentiments) and the postage lines. I added the ribbon but I am not sure I like it...definitely I need to stick it down, but I will remember that next time!  I am sending this to a fellow stamper from STV who is going in for surgery this week and I pray she gets better real soon :o)

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Blessings,



Card Deets:
Stamp: Special Delivery and Special Delivery Addition
Cardstock: Luxury White (GKD)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Pink Pirouette, Perfect Plum, Rose Red, and SU markers
Accessories: Ribbon

10 comments:

Kary Sol said...

WOW Jennie! Beautiful card!
Great stamps!!!!

craftieodamae said...

I love it,saw this over at STV and it's more gorgeous here!!

Patti said...

You rock.... I love the postage stamp look!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a great card...such fun flowers, sure to brighten up anyone's day! Awesome color combinations too!

Sharri Seffens said...

Jennie, Beautiful card! She is going to love it!

shellpole said...

Lovely work Jennie :)

What else did you get in your parcel?

Paige said...

Cute card! I love the little posy!

Michelle Forrest said...

This is so cute!

Kristin said...

so pretty! love it!