Gina K. Designs Gallery

Thursday, April 2, 2009

STV Color Challenge



Earlier this week I had the chance to do a Color Challenge from StampTV which was to use the colors Lavender Lace and Old Olive. I inked up my new A Year of Flowers stamp set and colored it with Koh-i-Noor pencils. I believe this is a pansy (I am not up on horticulture at all so forgive me if I am mistaken) and thought it would be perfect for this color challenge.
The background on the Old Olive layer was stamped with a leaf and also the Canvas BG from SU.

The past two days have been busy... It turns out another one of my children decided to get sick :o) Honestly, I don't think we have made it a straight two weeks this year without someone getting a virus or other illness. Any free time I have had this week has been in geared towards organizing my craft area. I bought some craft cubes from Michael's and have been trying to organize my *chaos*...it is quite an endeavor I assure you!
Have a great day!

6 comments:

Jaspere said...

This is so bright and cheery. Love that combination of colors and your image is fabulous.

Kristin said...

love the color combo!! card is so pretty :-)

Stephanie said...

Oh I love that color combo and Yes, I think it is a Pansy!

Maria said...

Wow such a pretty flower. . .your coloring made it stand out so beautifully. It looks so vibrant!! I love the green/purple color combo!! Nice layout too!

I'm sorry your kids are sick! I hope they feel better soon!!

Maria

Anonymous said...

Ha...don't look to me to name the flowers...more than hopeless I am. So sorry to hear you have a sick billylid. Hope they get better really soon!

Love the card as always!

Cat Tidwell said...

Gorgeous Jennie! I really love how you did the bg on this too!