Gina K. Designs Gallery

Friday, April 24, 2009

Many Thanks

Thanks so much for all of your thoughts and prayers concerning my dad...I appreciate the personal emails and posts here on my blog. Dad made it through just fine. :o) After various tests the doctor's did confirm that he had a heart attack on Saturday, but there was no damage to his heart. He had Angioplasty (balloon and stent) on Wednesday and is recovering at home. It is so strange because my dad has low blood pressure, normal cholesterol, eats right, exercises and is in good shape.  Not the typical "Angio" case...




I made this card last week for a color challenge on StampTV: orange, yellow and red. It was a fun little card to put together and the plaid dp worked great in combining the colors.
Well, after being out of town I have a bit to get straight around the house so no stamping here until my ducks are in a row .... which is hopefully tomorrow :o) Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Jaspere said...

I wish your dad all the best. Oh and cute card too.

Maria said...

Hey Jennie! I'm glad your dad is okay and there's no damage to his heart!! I wish a full recovery for him!

Such a pretty card! I love that cute image and that pretty dp!! The colors are fantastic!!

Hope you have a wonderful Friday!!

maria

Carmen said...

Glad to hear he is home!!

Great card!! Love the dsp you used.

Melissa said...

I am glad your dad is ok! Keep us updated on how he is doing. I know its hard when your parents get sick. I remember it all too well.

Cheryl Walker said...

Im glad to hear you dad is fine!!!

Your card is toooo cute!!!!

Have a very nice weekend!!!

Stephanie said...

Jenni great news about you dad, glad he is at home. I have left you a little something on my blog.

specialcraftmom4 said...

Love this paper with this image! Great card (:

Anonymous said...

Good news for you,....Hope you settle in quickly...and get back to your routine....then we can see more pretties!!!