Gina K. Designs Gallery

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Basket of Apples



I had to break out the Buckaroo Blue cardstock for this card. Obviously another blue would due, but I really need to start using up my supply of Buckaroo Blue (it retired 2 years ago and I still have a pack and a half). For this card, I used a variety of punches and the colors Buckaroo Blue, Creamy Caramel and Ruby Red. I must say, I really like these colors together. The Ruby Red layer I put through the Cuttlebug to make the distressed stripes and I layered it with Creamy Caramel onto the Blue. It kind of just makes it stand out more. Have a great day...maybe this afternoon I will get some more stamping done.

Stamps: Whimsical Autumn, Flannel Plaid and So Many Scallops
Cardstock: Buckaroo Blue, Ruby Red, Creamy Caramel and VV
Ink: Buckaroo Blue, Ruby Red, and Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Scallop Circle, Circle Punches, Spiral Punch, Caramel gingham, SU markers and dimensionals

No comments: