Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hiking with Dad card



This is the Father's Day card I made using Gina K. Designs stamp "Hiking with Dad." I saw it online when she released her new stamps almost a month ago and knew I "needed" to add it to my collection because my husband loves to hike. I will use it with scrapbooking too, so it will get used for more than just for a Father's Day card...(how is that for justification?)

I used the retired Holiday Thyme Designer paper, True Thyme, Basic Black and Natural Ivory SU cardstock as well as the True Thyme ribbon. The corners of each layer of cardstock were punched with the tag punch. I am pleased and looking forward to giving it to my husband on Sunday.

1 comment:

Cat Tidwell said...

Wow! Awesome card! I love that sky, it looks so real! Wonderful layout and coloring!