Gina K. Designs Gallery

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Garden Whimsy


I love these "springy" colors together. I bought the Photo Corner Punch months ago and have had the hardest time figuring out the best way to use it on a card. I see other people's cards and it looks perfect, but on mine I struggle with it. This one turned out all right, it definitely needed the brads in it to make it look right.
I am trying to make a card a day, but this one took 3 days... ;o) Oh-well...now I need to figure out a couple of cards for Father's Day. I recently ordered a Gina K. Designs stamp to use for my children's card so hopefully I will get that made today or tomorrow and will share it here. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Diane Noble said...

Jennie, Love your blog and your designs are delightful. Love the colors of this one...my favs!

Thanks for visiting my blog (blog candy post) and leaving a trail to yours. I'll be back.