Gina K. Designs Gallery

Monday, July 30, 2007

Non Convention Goer event

This past weekend here in North Carolina some ladies from a demo group I belong to organized a Non Convention Goers (NCG) get together for Stampin' Up! demonstrators. SU has a national convention every year and this years convention was held in Denver, CO. Since I couldn't go, this was the perfect substitute for my budget! ;o)

I learned how to do some great new projects, had a great time stamping with old friends and new friends and simply enjoyed a Friday/Saturday paper crafting! For the next several days, I would like to share some of the projects we did, as well as showcase some of the beautiful swaps I received.




This was the most difficult project we did that I finally completed this morning! It is called the Surprise Friendship Box and I am amazed I finished it seeing I am "measurement" and somewhat "following directions" challenged ;o))
By no means is this thing perfect, but it is the perfect template for me to make again and you know how once you make something the next time it is easier...I can clearly see that it will be!

I also wanted to show two swaps I received from fellow demonstrator Pam Hicks. I am looking forward to CASEing both of these cards!
Tomorrow I will show another project we made and some more swaps!




This picture does not do this card justice....The butterfly has glitter on it and the designer paper is rolled with the matching wheel in Certainly Celery ink.

No comments: