Gina K. Designs Gallery

Monday, July 2, 2007

Sassy Stems



I am still looking through the catalog trying to figure out my first order and trying to stay within a certain amount of money. It is more difficult than I thought (I just need to figure out the immediate *must have's*.....but I have got to tell you I am wanting more this year than last!) I was talking with another SU demonstrator this weekend and we poured over page after page of the catalog via phone (my poor husband thinks we are crazy and need help!).....Back to the catalog, we both think this is the nicest layout Stampin' Up! has ever had for a catalog. The samples are very nice and really show the versatility of stamping. It is not just for cards and scrapbooking!

On a separate note, I did hear than someone was asking over the weekend "Where are the NASCAR themed stamps?"....Somehow that genre is getting overlooked. But "M.D." you can always email SU and ask them....nothing is better than a *customer* who enjoys stamping to make a recommendation! (sorry, couldn't resist...)

This is a card I made using one of the color challenges. I will miss Cool Caribbean when I run out...I wasn't able to order more of last year's In Color cardstock because they ran out ;o( Oh-well...I have enough for a while! The new In Color Sky Blue is similar but not quite the same...maybe one day SU will bring back the all time favorites!

No comments: