Gina K. Designs Gallery

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Tsukineko Glue Pad



Here is a card (or two) I made using the new Glue Pad I was talking about yesterday. On the first one, I used the elephant from the Stampin' Up! set Wild About You. You simply stamp it into the glue pad, then onto the paper and add the glitter. Easy, Peasy! I used the Turquoise from Martha Stewart and it set beautifully! I am really amazed....I will be investing in a lot more glitter! ;o) The glue pad is so easy to use and it is very easy to clean the stamp afterwards.



Here is another one using the glue pad....I can't help it and I am hooked and will be using this pad a lot. It is an instant wow and so much simpler than heat and stick powder. On this card, I used the stamp set All About U, the U is perfect for the full coverage of the glitter.

Now I want to try using this glue pad with an outline stamp...maybe tomorrow I will post what that would look like.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Mark's Finest Papers said...

Love the look this pad gives!

TristanzNina said...

After you used the glue pad, what did you use to clean your stamp with? thanks! I like the idea!