Gina K. Designs Gallery

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Little Lobster



I have had the best time with these stamps from Gina K. They are so stinkin' cute! This one I tried to get away from the standard red. For the lobster, I colored him with reinkers and add red stickles to him. He just sparkles! I added some wiggly eyes and am quite pleased with how he turned out.

I got together with a friend to stamp today and used the new Glue Pad by Tsukineko everyone is raving about on SCS. I have had it for over a month (got it at a Stamp Expo for $6.50) and just now got to using it. Oh, my goodness!!!! It is the best EVER! I will post tomorrow a card I made using it and it is truly amazing, no more heat and stick powder! Oh, so easy and talk about great coverage.....I used it with some of the beautiful glitter Martha Stewart is selling at Michael's. The glitter she sells is a great deal. I believe it is $4.99 and it is 1.5 oz. I will definitely be picking up some more colors!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is too cute!