Gina K. Designs Gallery

Friday, February 5, 2010

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger

I made this for the Trigger Tuesday challenge over on Moxie Fab. The inspiration for this card came from the two rows of three. When I saw the Tuesday Trigger Patchwork Hearts, I immediately thought of using this sweet little tea cup from the stamp set Lovely Shelf. The tea cups were stamped onto Dali patterned paper from the Gypsy Basic Grey line, cut, and lined up on a piece of Ivory cardstock. I also used a scalloped border stamp from Vintage Borders. In keeping with the "three" theme, I added three pearl pink Bling from Basic Grey.

*Stamping Tidbit*
I stamped the tea cups first with Memento Black and realized Memento Rich Cocoa would have gone better with Kraft so redid all six. Isn't it neat the things you notice after you take the picture :o)

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Blessings,



Card Deets ~
Stamps: Lovely Shelf and Vintage Borders
Cardstock: Kraft, Ivory and Basic Grey Gypsy
Accessories: Pearl Bling, Ribbon, Corner Rounder Punch, Pop Dots, Mat Pack and Paper Piercing tool

10 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Absolutely lovely!So soft and feminine!

Laura Davis said...

Oh my this is so sweet! Great work :)
Laura

Lisa said...

How adorable! Great job on the trigger!

rachaelwood said...

love the pricked photo corners! Very cool idea.

Barbara said...

This is such a nice card!
:-)

paige said...

Great card! Oh, I am so glad I am not the only one who sees things should be changed after the card is done and the photo is taken!

Alicia said...

Love the teacups! super cute card.

Anonymous said...

Lovely in its simplicity Jennie.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jennie! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is so cool! I don't think I've taken on a Tuesday Trigger yet.