Gina K. Designs Gallery

Thursday, February 11, 2010

CPS153

I made this for the CPS #153 Sketch this week. I loved the center focal image on the sketch and pulled out some older retired SU designer paper. The beautiful orchid image is from the stamp set Lovely Shelf, And would you believe I even managed to finish the inside:

I do love green...all shades, it screams spring which I am longing for!
I do have a bit more news to share...

Next Tuesday I will be participating in a special Hop(e) for Haiti along with the Skipping Stones Design Team and some other fabulous designers. I am excited to be a part of this creative group and know that together we are going to make a difference!
Blessings,



Card Deets ~
Stamp: Lovely Shelf
Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, White and dp from SU
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Ribbon, Nesties, Copics, Border Punch

13 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is amazing Jennie! Love the colors and your stamped image is over the top!

craftieodmae said...

another breath taking card, absolutely gorgeous!

Selma said...

Jennie I always love to see what you have created. This is beautiful. I love the colors.

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Harriet H said...

What a gorgeous card... I love the stamp and colors and the way that you put it all together...

Harriet

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Wonderful! I adore what you did on the inside!

Payne Holler Cards said...

wooo hoooo! AND the inside!!! what a woman LOL (lovin these colors)

Jaspere said...

What an awesome card. Love all the details you've added.

redwasher1 said...

Jennie, this is just stunning!

paige said...

Another pretty card!

Brenda said...

Beautiful card Jennie, I love the softness and overall design.

Christyne said...

This is FABULOUS Jennie! It seems so peaceful and serene. The colours are just perfect!

Anonymous said...

This is so soft and pretty Jennie....love the attention to the insert too!