Gina K. Designs Gallery

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thankful Thursday on InStyle Stamps



Every Thursday is Thankful Thursday on InStyle Stamps and this week Jennifer B. has a wonderful sketch from Maria Bell. Be sure to check it out on the ISS Blog. For this card I used the colors from this week's Color Challenge on SCS: Bashful Blue, So Saffron and Close to Cocoa. Jennifer chose a sketch from Maria with an oval for the main image and I just love it. The Retro Girls fit in there so nicely. I used Sasha for mine and stamped her twice so that I could paper piece her to add a bit of dimension.

Well, I managed to do two posts in one day and I am amazed! Have a great day!

8 comments:

Risa said...

Very cute card Jennie! I love the layout, color combo and your beautiful image...great job!!!
hugs
Risa:)

specialcraftmom4 said...

I really love your card!!!! I am going to do some stampin today and you have inspired me (:

Jaspere said...

This is really a great thank you card. So many little details that just make the card work.

Anonymous said...

Oh yummo....looooove the colours and sketch! Beeeeautiful!

I gotta try those colours. Soon as I spotted I went...YES!

Stephanie said...

Jennie what a sweet card, I love this color combo and I love the row of pearls!

Carmen said...

Great card .... love all the layers!

Cheryl Walker said...

Very pretty!!! I love the layout and the colors on this one!!! :)

Bastelzauberin said...

Very cute card Jennie!I love the layout and the colors.

Lg
Silke