Gina K. Designs Gallery

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dino-Mite

Each week I try to participate in the scrapbook challenge on StampTV. This past week I created this page:


This is a favorite photo of my 9 year old son on a family hike we went on last year. Obviously the fog had set in and there wasn't much of a view, but the focus of the photo was on him anyways. He was recreating a pose from the movie Trek (a documentary about some young men who hiked the Appalachian Trail in 2001).

It turns out that my name was drawn for a free stamp set from Gina K. and I chose Melanie's new stamp set Wee Tees. This stamp set is just adorable and will be perfect for scrapbooking my youngest son's first year as well as for various cards. It is not a limited to just baby cards at all...I think it is a great kid set too! The set arrived in the mail yesterday and I just had to make a card when I got home from town...


The size of the onesie is perfect...it is nice and big and wonderful for paper piecing. I just adore my little one walking around the house in his onesie. With the recent heat down here in NC, it keeps him nice and cool!  Well, thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!

6 comments:

Cat Tidwell said...

That page just rocks Jennie! The trees are the perfect image with it! And love the crisp and clean of the card, awesome!

Jaspere said...

Your page looks awesome. I love how you stamped all those trees and the color is perfect.

Carmen said...

The page looks great and the onsie is too stinkin' cute!!

Unknown said...

love paper piecing even though i hardly use it but it looks so cool when it is done. cute card!

Tina said...

The lo is awsome love the way you journaled. your card is to sweet!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is adorable...How did you win the stamp set...is it rubber or acrylic? Just wondering.