Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wondeful



It has been a full week and I haven't stamped very much at all. I think this afternoon I may stamp while I wait for my brand new 2007-2008 Stampin' Up! catalogs to be delivered! It will be exciting to see all of the new stamps, accessories, etc. The above card is one I did a few weeks ago for a color challenge on SCS. Ruby Red, Certainly Celery and Elegant Eggplant are not colors I would ordinarily put together, but it does work! I got the little chickadee stamp for a the best stamp store called the Enchanted Cottage outside of Winston-Salem, NC. Look it up on the web, I know you won't be disappointed. www.EnchantedCottageNC.com
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Hi Jennie,
I came upon your blog through SCS ... just love it!! I love this card and agree with you about the color combo, not one you'd normally think of, but they look absolutely TERRIFIC together!
I'm hoping the little Brown truck is stopping here today too ... can't wait to see the new stuff! Have a great day!
-Tami