Gina K. Designs Gallery

Friday, June 8, 2007

New Stampin' Up! products!!!


Sorry it has been quiet around here... I have been sick with a nasty cold. I feel better than yesterday, still froggy sounding, but getting better.

On to better news....

As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator we get the amazing opportunity to preorder stamp sets, cardstock, ink, and other accessories. It was so hard to narrow things down, but this is what I chose. Stamp sets: Baroque Motifs, Holidays and Wishes, Zoofari, Hugs and Wishes and Year After Year. I also ordered the new colors: Wild Wasabi, River Rock, Groovy Guava and Purely Pomegranate. I am looking forward to stamping tomorrow, my house is clean and I can "stamp" part of "the day away"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great box to open. I can not wait to get those papers in my house!