Gina K. Designs Gallery

Monday, January 16, 2017

Seasons Giving Winner!

 Hey there! Thanks SO much for all your wonderful comments on my Seasons Givings Post. It was fun to read all of your resolutions and it looks like so many of us have a desire to create more, try new techniques and a desire to organize our creative spaces better. Mine is still a work in progress, but that is pretty much the constant state of things, LOL!  My randomly chosen winner is:
Blogger Deb muscarella said...
I have several goals, guess most important one would be to get my craft room organized. Been working on it for months now. Then make a set of ready to go cards for any occasion. Thanks for sharing your time. Have a great 2017!
Deb, congratulations!! Please send me an email at jennie.harper AT yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I will get this package right out to you!
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings, 
Jennie
Pin It

1 comment: