Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Hello

I have a new addiction when it comes to paper crafting...Flip-its A2! I recently purchased this one (Sizzix Framelits Circle Flip-its #2) and absolutely love it!! Of course, it had me at the scalloped edge!! For this card I used Sizzix Framelits Lady Bug,
 I combined it with some Celebrate Collection Patterned Paper Pad and love it with yellow and the pop of red!!

This card just makes me happy!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings, 
Pin It

3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute with the added spots! :)

VanessaB said...

this card is so adorable. the added black dots for dimension are perfect! :)

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Jennie - and I can see why it makes you happy! :-)
Blessings
Maxine