Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Worketh All Things...

 Today I have a card to share some stamps from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I am guest designing for SNSS this month over on the SNSS blog and have a coffee creation HERE.
For this card, I was inspired by the sketch from CAS(E) this sketch! This card features the floral stamp set Long Stem Silhouettes and the sentiment is from this Scriptural stamp set called God's Will. This verse is one of my favorites and so thankful to have it in my collection of Scripture verse stamps!

Here is the
CAS(E) #109 sketch!
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings, 
Pin It

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Jennie this is a stunning card - love the brown border and the lovely scripture verse.
Blessings
Maxine

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Lovely take on the sketch!

VanessaB said...

beautiful!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Congrats on the new gig! Looking forward to be designing with you again :)